Friday, October 2, 2015

It was 2011 and I just went through a rather nasty divorce after 13 long horrible years. After years of letting my self go and spending years depressed I decided I would get back in shape and start to try and rebuild my life so I worked out constantly, and lived on turkey and chicken and high fiber bread. All the food I was eating would either boost  my metabolism or make me get rid of waste (poop). In 4 months I had lost 115 pounds and even started tanning. My X wife had multiple affairs that I hadn't known about and said she wanted to be with this other guy who was also married and had 3 small children. It was pretty funny after losing weight she would constantly hit on me, needless to say I was repulsed by her advances. I started dating again and was met with many surprises, I never knew that many crazy women existed. It was very discouraging on how many you could tell where untrustworthy and had no morals, after what I had been through I was very particular who I would even talk to and didn't want to waste my time with someone I couldn't trust. About the time I had given up I got a message on this dating site I was on and started talking to A single mother of two, she had been through some tough times and been single for quite a while as well. I could tell rite away that this person was different she was trustworthy and wasn't all the drama and bullshit I had seen in the past. We talked for about four weeks over the phone and then it was our first date, I don't think I've ever been that nervous before meeting someone. After a couple hours of being so nervous I could throw up we hit it off. It was funny she had said she was short but meeting her she was almost was looking me in the eye, I told her that she wasn't that short she stepped out of what looked to be platform shoes and sunk and good several inches. Still today she makes my heart beat faster and I'm madly in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment