Saturday, October 3, 2015

It was 2015 and currently I'm working as a QC/ maintenance Tech at a very large company in Springfield Mo. Hoping to some day get through school which I'm going for automotive technology and to someday open my own hot rod shop. I've never liked working for other people and the thought of being able to leave my kids a Business sounds awesome that's if that want it. But also the idea of instead of working life around work have it flipped and to work around life, granted owning my own Business would mean working more but at the same time to be able to have the freedom to make my own hours and to be able to eat with my family everyday and to go out and work after my kids go to bed just sounds like a win win for me. And let's face people have been getting rich from my hard work my whole life and it's my turn to shine. I guarantee that if when I'm able to hire my own employees I will treat them with respect and gratitude that I feel is missing from the work force these days. I've always enjoyed working with old cars and making modern updates that tie old into the new. I've enjoyed the education I've received and even I don't ever own my own shop I'm not a failure, I can look back and say what the hell I gave my best shot and In the end I'm going to die anyways so what do I have to lose. So let's roll the dice and see how this crazy life pans out. A Steve jobs quote I love (Stay hungry stay foolish) comes to mind and I live by this thinking. You say I'm a failure for trying, I say your one for never taking the chance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment