Sunday, October 4, 2015

This blog has been for my English 101 class. It's been a learning experience for me. I've never really written anything before, but I think after doing it for a while I actually kind of enjoyed it. I've had a very strange life and have plenty to write about, but that's not always a good thing. There's a lot of stuff in my past that I'm not to proud about and sometimes could be a little awkward, especially with my wife reading some of it but their my sins and honesty is always the best medicine. Mrs. A said be careful don't invade your own privacy, I remember thinking whatever, I'm not easily embarrassed but there was times where I felt my skin crawl a little and I then knew exactly what she had meant. I think this project has helped me as a writer due to the learning how to group my thoughts and to throughout the day pondering on my ideas and compile all my thoughts as a whole. Granted I really dislike grammar and it gives me a headache thinking about where to use proper punctuation and grammar. I tend to drive people crazy with my disregard for punctuation. I always thought about writing a book about my life, lord knows it was crazy enough to be able to, not sure if anyone would have interest in reading it though. I think writing this has made me realize I would like to help troubled  kids but I don't know in what capacity. I would also be worried about exposing my family to someone who would be a unhealthy to there well being, but who knows what new opportunities may come in the future to maybe help. But overall this has been one of favorite classes. 

1 comment:

  1. Know that I think that you should be quite proud of the work you have completed here on your blog. I hope that you will keep writing. Blogging for fluency has benefited me, but blogging intentionally about my life and the life of my daughter has become a digital scrapbook of sorts that makes me look at the important, good, and little things in our life. Nice work. ~Ms. A.

    ReplyDelete