Sunday, September 6, 2015

I believe free writing

I believe I'm a good father sometimes my kids are ornery and I think there all good kids but there really loud and they like to drive me crazy sometimes my sons riding his bike up down the hallway. He loves his daddy he tells the people at the store this is my daddy this isn't your daddy, he looks up to me and I never want to disappoint him I love my family and always want to take care of them. I think this free writing is kind of cray cray but I can type a lot in a short time. We went to the park he fead the ducks he was trying to go six places at once he makes me feel old trying to keep up the sky was blue that day, very hot the pool was closed not sure why because it's still hot. Next time we will have to feed the ducks I like ducks, I'm glad ducks arnt extinct.

No comments:

Post a Comment