Monday, September 21, 2015

It was  1993 and I decided after living with my brother for about nine months to move back into my parents house after my brothers roommate moved out and rent was going to go up and I couldn't afford it working at a pizza place. So shortly after moving back into my parents house I had to take my mother to her yearly tumor marker test I had the only running car except for the one my dad would be using and be gone with 5 days a week, that and my mom didn't like going to these appointments by herself. So after taking her a couple days go by and she gets her results and her levels are high so back to taking chemotherapy and after a month she would end up moving back in with my aunt. I ended up getting a job at Arron's automotive with my brother so for the next couple months I pretty much would go to work, smoke pot,sleep and then repeat. It was a pretty lonely time in my life my friend Dave who was living with me the year before had met someone and was straightening out his life and keeping clean and I was happy for him, he seemed very happy and I really liked the girl he was with. She never judged me for things and never made Dave give up his friendship with me, but I think she knew I respected Dave's choices and wouldn't do anything to interrupt that. So after a while my other friend Tristan moved in he was a very funny person who to this day I believe was the most entertaining person I've ever met, he was a very unpredictable person and was a very free spirt but the bad thing for me and him the drug use spiraled out of control and started using LSD every other day combined with meth and pot on a daily bases. 

No comments:

Post a Comment