Sunday, September 27, 2015

It was early 1996 and I ended getting set up with a girl from a prior X girl friend which should be good indication of trouble. So I ended up meeting this girl and we hit it off good at first, within 6 months she was pregnant and we where married and it seemed like it was all good. I went from not having a job to having two jobs. I made a promise to my new wife I would give up my drug use and my old life. I was tired anyways of all the craziness and was ready for a normal life. looking back I think that's why I chose to move so fast was because I had lived a lot in just a few years. After my daughter was born things went to shit in my marriage we would Fight nonstop and over anything and it was nasty fighting. I completely adored my daughter. I worked second shift and would stay awake and take the 3am shift getting up and feeding the baby. Stacey didn't work she stayed home with the baby and would take the 7am shift.  Stacey I think had realized things where not working out so she had a goal of making me look as bad as possible so when we had to do the custody thing I would lose. So anytime we would fight she would say anything to push my buttons even going to lows like referring to my sick mother as a cancer ridden bitch, I wasn't completely innocent by any means but damn I couldn't keep from having conflict with this person. I worked all the time and would be up all night arguing. And there was no going to the couch she would follow and pick and pick and try and get me to react so she could have my ass put in jail. In the first year we both had cheated on each other and the police where getting called daily it seemed like. My mothers health was getting worse the cancer had spread into her stomach and she wasn't able to eat anymore. Aside from my daughter my life has went from bad to worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment