Saturday, September 12, 2015

I've made a lot of poor choices in my life like at the age of 12 I used to go to the little dinner/bar and use their cigarette machine. The owner of the establishment would see me in there but never said anything. At $2.75 a pack in the early 90s was highway robbery. By the time I was 13 I was riding the city bus all over town and started smoking pot. My friend Brandon and I pretty much had the freedom to do what we wanted. We were quite the delinquents, we would go to the mall and take turns acting like we were handicap trying to get people to give us money. We didn't have a care in the world but just to have fun even at others expense. I don't think we were without a conscience one night after going to the mall riding the bus home,we had this guy start talking to us he would've been I think maybe 19 we where 13 and he didn't have any place to sleep and it was cold. So we  took him to my parents house and told my parents he was Brandon's cousin so he ended up staying the night, through the whole night Brandon and I were extremely nervous on who this guy was. He could've been an axe murder for all we knew so neither one of us got any sleep. For the next 3 or 4 days he stayed with us and after the first night we didn't really watch him anymore. I think we still did more harm than good in the world. Our hobbies included buying bulk of paint balls and we would shoot them through our slingshots we would walk down the railroad tracks and bombard the houses with paint all the way to the bus stop and anytime someone would start screaming at us they could never catch us most of the houses where fenced in the back and we would get a head start before they caught us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment