Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Sibley rivalry

Being the younger brother has always had its ups and downs mostly downs. like getting handy down cloths being always compared in everything you would do or everything you didn't do. And every time my dad would leave for work 5 days a week. My brother would always feel the need to try and step in his shoes and sometimes that turned to furniture getting broken and countless fist fights but did come in handy when fighting kids my own age being used to fighting my brother who was  four years older. There was an never ending amount of sibling rivalry at our house I could never physically beat my older brother so I would have to find new avenues to piss him off like he would spend weeks meticulously putting model cars together painstaking painting every part and letting them dry and then painting even more detail on each and every piece and buying high dollar metallic spray paint to paint the body. And one day of giving my daily pummeling I decided I would take a can of hair spray and a lighter and made a make shift blow torch melting his master piece down to a blob and not even bothering to take it off his dresser first. This is just one of many stories of mine and and my brothers sibling vengeful rage.   

No comments:

Post a Comment