Friday, September 18, 2015

The year was 1993 and after a very long year of my mother taking chemotherapy and being very sick her tumor marker test came back that her cancer was in remission. Everything seemed to somewhat go back to normal, but not so much for me after having a year of doing whatever I wanted I had grown to like the freedom of doing what I wanted when I wanted. So I moved in with my brother and his two roommates for the fee of 150 a month to rent what was a dining room.  Unfortunately for me was the only way to get to the bathroom and two of the bedrooms, so privacy wasn't a thing for me but freedom was. Living with my brother was an every night party with drinking and smoking pot which was fun most of the time but on nights when I tried to go to bed early I would sometimes wake to drunks hovering over my bed, which was met with a quick response to get the hell out. My roommates liked me living there at the time I worked at Mr. Gaddis Pizza and was able to bring home what was left of the buffet every night so they loved that. That job I would drink at work a lot I was a dishwasher and it was located next to the beer keg and when the boss would do paperwork I would set a beer next to the other mugs that needed washed and sometimes would run a 5 gallon bucket through the dishwasher and fill it up with beer and would take it to my car sloshing beer all over my legs and inside my car, I had never gotten caught lucky for me a few months later I was working in the dishwashing room and the day shift boss was making pizza dough and was using a giant mixer with a dough hook and was cleaning off the side and hit the on button while doing it and broke her arm to the point the bone punctured through the skin it was very disturbing site.

No comments:

Post a Comment