Saturday, September 19, 2015

In 1993 I was working at Mr. Gaddis Pizza. After work one day I was driving home from work and was backing out of the parking lot and hit a geo metro. I hit it on the driver side front fender and being a dumb kid I didn't have insurance. This being the case I told the guy I didn't have insurance but, I wanted to make it right with him. To do this I offered to pay him whenever I got paid. The fender looked to have been wrecked before but, we agreed on a price and everything was settled. I was still living with my brother and his two roommates. You could say that not everything was on the up and up. Though Hector (my brother's roommate) had been dating this girl he really liked. One day while he was at work she was waiting at the house for him to get off work. She ended up hooking up with Tim (another roommate). So that ended Tim living with us but, I still remained friends with him. I kind of looked up to him, he was four years older than me and seemed like another brother to me. Soon after he and this girl he was dating at the time got an apartment together and he had boughten a 1979 Trans Am. I loved it so I ended up trading my 1966 Barracuda, a waterbed, and $200.00 for it. Tim had gotten into some bad habits while with this girl. He started I injecting Meth. I had been there while they where using but, I would always just snort it, I guess I was always to scared to do what he was doing and for good reason. He ended up in the hospital about a week later, I guess he had a anxiety attack and thought he was having an heart attack. For the next week I visited him everyday while he was in the hospital until he got out. I went a couple of weeks without seeing him and he showed up and took the Trans Am I bought from him. He still had the title seeing how I owed him 100 dollars for it still I guess him and his chick ended up having a fall out and he needed a car. I learned a valuable lesson that day very few people in this world can be trusted specially junkies.

No comments:

Post a Comment