Saturday, September 26, 2015

It was 1995 Tristan and I were living at my parents house, my dad worked out of town Monday through Friday and my mom was living at my aunts still due to illness. The house was pretty much a drug den 3/4s of the time. Before my mom had gotten sick she had bought a whole deep freeze full of different cuts of meats like steak, and filet mignon  off some strange guy in a jeep with a deep freeze in the back. So Tristan and I ate really good for about 3 months, then that ran out so we started eating the insane stock pile of canned goods my mom had. My mom was a bit of a hoarder when it came to food, so for another 3 months we lived off canned chili and canned ravioli. Sometimes  when we would get tired of those options we would mix the two, it was pretty good. After that food was scarce my dad didn't really like supporting his drug addict son and friends, who could blame him. He wouldn't buy much food pretty much enough for just me to eat but he knew I would share it with Tristan. We used drugs everyday mostly LSD and even sold them for cigarette money and pot. Things seemed crazy most of the time, seemed like there was always someone you wanted to kick their ass or wanted to kick yours. There was one night that comes to mind Tristan was at some guys house I didn't know and after coming home he was pissed I guess he had gotten messed  up and they ripped him off for 50 dollars worth of LSD. So me, Tristan an two other friends ate a bunch of acid and went back to these peoples apartment we each had some kind of weapon I had a orange mallet, being messed up on hallucinogens it looked kinda cool. So we go into these peoples apartment and give them The ultimatum they ether pay us the money they owed or we would kick there ass and take everything in there house. So they were emptying their pockets and change jars on the coffee table until they paid what they owed plus interest. They had a Pink Floyd poster on the wall that I took. After getting home I thought about what had happened and was thinking what kinda life I was leading  and starting to reevaluate the way I was living my life. I had became a disgrace to myself an my family an was on my way to becoming a full blown junkie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment