Thursday, September 24, 2015

It was the summer of 1997 an as young teenagers we had no cares in the world Tristan, Brandon, and I spent almost almost every day together. We would play football and I always liked running the ball. My brother was about the only one that could tackle me when I had the ball. Although, Tristan would sometimes be able to. Tristan was into tae kwon do and was very flexible. He even could put his feet behind his head! He would always jump on my back like some crazy lemur monkey with his hands around my neck. He then would wrap his legs around my waist and kick me in the testicles until I fell down. We would make daily trips to Consumers Market to buy junk food like the family fun packs of Snickers and Reese's. My friend Brandon and I always liked tormenting Tristan, Tristan was a Wiccan and didn't like whenever people littered. This being such we would eat the candy and throw the wrappers on the ground. We would get a laugh at how much it would piss him off as he picked up every peice, We also would laugh at all the cussing that would follow from him. We spent a lot of time at Tristan's house where we would even tease him more. His mom was a very attractive nurse who liked to do aerobics, so me and Brandon would always ogle as she worked out an make very crude comments to Tristan. One time as we were walking to Consumers we found this badly decomposed rabbit and a leash. We got the bright idea to take it for a walk or more like a drag. Once we got to Consumers like a good pet owner would do, we tied our pet to the post outside. Then we told the cart guy that we would kick his ass if he let anything happen to our beloved pet. When we came out they had thrown the rabbit in the trash. So of course we dug our furry friend out and went to our friend Mike's house. Although, he wasn't home we trusted our pet with him and stuffed our rabbit friend in his mail box.  

No comments:

Post a Comment